ISDA: 2023 International Symposium on Data Assimilation
AISAM é lieta di annunciare la call for abstract per il convegno ISDA (International Symposium on Data Assimilation) che si terrà a Bologna il prossimo ottobre 2023 (16-20 Ottobre 2023). Di seguito maggiori dettagli.
The 2023 International Symposium on Data Assimilation – Bologna (Italy) 16-20 October 2023.
We welcome abstracts on all aspects of research and operational implementation of data assimilation.
These include, but are not limited, mathematical development of data assimilation, its application to complex high-dimensional nonlinear scenarios, such as convective resolving models of the atmosphere or
coupled climate systems, as well as its combination with modern artificial intelligence procedures.
Full information about the event at https://eventi.unibo.it/isda2023.
Deadline for submission 19 May 2023.
To submit your abstract visit https://eventi.unibo.it/isda2023/call-for-abstract_registration
Contributions will be reviewed and the decision on acceptance and/or on the type of communication (oral or poster) will be communicated to authors by June 21.
From June 21 onward we will open the registration link in the ISDA website.
ISDA is happy to offer travel support to PhD students from low to moderate income countries.
On behalf of the scientific and organising committee I wish to welcome you all in Bologna and hope you will further circulate the announcement within your network.
Scientific and Organising Committee:
– Alberto Carrassi (Un of Bologna, Italy)
– Pier Paolo Alberoni (Emilia-Romagna Regional Met Office, ARPAE,
– Massimo Bonavita (ECMWF)
– Carlo Cacciamani (Italian Met Office, Italia Meteo)
– Carla Cardinali (CMCC, Italy)
– Geir Evensen (NORCE, Norway)
– Chris Jones (Un of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, USA)
– Chiara Marsigli (Emilia-Romagna Regional Met Office, ARPAE, Italy)
– Takemasa Miyoshi (RIKEN, Japan)
– Tijana Janjic (KU Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany)
-Roland Potthast (German Weather Service, DWD, Germany)
– Peter Jan Van Leeuwen (Un of Colorado, USA)
– Martin Weissmann (Un of Vienna, Austria)